Holiday Self Care Guide
Holiday Self Care Tips
Our Favorite Holiday is finally upon us! The SoulTeam is so excited and thankful that we get to help our Soultribe make the most of their holiday break. What better way to enjoy the holidays than some Holiday Self Care Tips. As we know self care is a great way to help you rest and reboot for the week or month ahead. Your Self Care routine should be tailored to you and your needs and should be done as often as you want. I personally like to do my self care on Sundays and at least twice a month. Now you might be wondering what's the difference between a holiday and normal self care? Not much really just the fact that everything is ten times better because it has everything to do with Christmas!
1. Decorating your Christmas Tree
Is it really christmas if you don’t have at least a small christmas tree in your house. The best way to decorate is with your favorite holiday like hot chocolate,eggnog or wine and a good Christmas playlist. If you don’t have your own personal playlist spotify has some great playlist you can sing too.
2. Make Sugar Cookies and Hot Chocolate
Put on your comfiest leggings and sweater and start baking because nothing says Christmas like sugar cookies and hot chocolate.The fun part about making your own sugar cookies is that you get to decorate how you want them. Below i have attached a few different sugar cookie recipes:
During the holiday every city or town has a street where all the best lit houses reside. This is the perfect activity to do to enjoy the nice cool weather here in Tampa and be present with your family and friends. Here is Tampa Their are a few places you can go see christmas lights
- Tampa Riverwalk- Nov 20-Jan 2 transform to a winter wonderland during the Holidays! They have a 35-foot-tall LED lighted Christmas tree that floats in the harbor as well as gingerbread and pine tree lighted display.
- Another great location is Davis Island. On December 18 Tampa’s largest boat parade begins at the southern tip of Davis Islands, travels through the Convention Center basin and up to the Heights where the boats will turn around and head to Sparkman Wharf.
Another great holiday self care is watching Christmas movies. There is nothing better than cozying up with your loved ones and watching a good movie. Here are a few Christmas movies that you and your family might love.
4.The rise of the guardian
5.The polar express
7.Home Alone 2
9.Miracle on 34th Street
5.Jamm out to Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey's Christmas album sets any house and party in a Christmas mood! Below are a few of our favorite songs:
- All I Want for Christmas is You
- Oh Santa
- Christmas (please com home)
- Santa Clause is coming to town
- Silent Night
Merry Christmas !!!
From the SoulTeam